PDA

View Full Version : Dailyevent

admin
04-17-2015, 06:18 AM
Evil Spirit: Battle against world BOSS, starts at 12:59 - 13:30.
Guild War: Siege warfare, starts at 19:30.
Ryoka Attack: Waves of monsters will keep attacking the main city, starts at 21:00.
Protect Seireitei: PK among a server’s guilds. Registration opens at 19:00, battle starts at 19:20.

Kaatumis
05-31-2015, 08:34 AM
"Protect Seireitei: PK among a server’s guilds. Registration opens at 19:00, battle starts at 19:20."
Is this wrong or does the protect seireitei just take 10 minutes?? Beacuse guild war starts are 19:30 so i think there must be some sorta mistake here.

Cyben
06-30-2015, 03:21 PM
It is a Mistake. The "Protect Seireitei"-Event starts at 22:15 ongoing till 22:45. Only the Registration for "Guild Wars" take places between 19:00 and 19:25.

Cyben
06-30-2015, 03:51 PM
B.t.w. Due to this, that i cant open a new thread here. I post my PVE-Event-Guide in this Thread.

To maximize your Dmg-Output in the PVE-Events: "Evil Spirit" and "Ryoka attacks", here some hints:
1st- If you own no zanpakuto with "no-Dmg-decrease for Vanguards" take your vanguard out of your party, get in another support/assaulter.
2nd- "Control"- and "Fury-Drain"- Effects doesnt work in this events. Also pure-"Healing"-Skills are quite useless. Change that Partners against some Dmg-Dealer.
3rd- Switch your Mainskill to the 2nd-one you got. (the "Decreasing-Def"-Skill)

The Tactic:
If you do the 3 steps your party looks like 2-3-0 or 3-2-0 (sup-att-van)
I recommend you to use "Nanao Ise" for the first times, because their Skill stacking with the most Zanpakuto-boosts.
Rearrange your "Agility"-Stones/Hogu to the following order :
Attacking-Boost (Nanao) / Defense-Decrease (Main) / other Attackers
Every Fight counting 10 Rounds without the option of influencing. If your assaulter got good equipped they stand the little Dmg coming up.

Now lets get out and kick some PVE-Butts.