Thread: Speed leveling?

Speed leveling?

Hi, I'm curious how it's possible for someone over level 100 to go up 2 maybe 3 levels in a day. It takes me about 2 days to level once and that's with the guild boost and doing everything except evil spirit. (sleep > game ) I would love to get even 1 level a day. I do ryoka, and get about 50 if not 100 kills in each event. Can't figure out where else I'm missing XP. any suggestions???

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mai View Post
    Hi, I'm curious how it's possible for someone over level 100 to go up 2 maybe 3 levels in a day. It takes me about 2 days to level once and that's with the guild boost and doing everything except evil spirit. (sleep > game ) I would love to get even 1 level a day. I do ryoka, and get about 50 if not 100 kills in each event. Can't figure out where else I'm missing XP. any suggestions???
    Dear player, please let us know the server and nickname who levels up so qiuck.

Wasn't looking to get anyone in trouble. I was looking to see what I am missing in game. But someone said it's probably the slave contract. I only have 1 person I can capture so not getting much XP from that part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mai View Post
    Wasn't looking to get anyone in trouble. I was looking to see what I am missing in game. But someone said it's probably the slave contract. I only have 1 person I can capture so not getting much XP from that part of the game.
    Experience instance used Silvers to Kill and get Exp
    The two of us will live as the weak, fight as the weak, and defeat the strong as only the weak can!
    As long as there's a way to win the game, the Blank will not know defeat.
    In every age, and every world, the strong sharpen their fangs while the weak polish their wits.
    One of the things we, the Blank, love doing most is saying 'No' right to the faces of those who think they've got an absolute advantage!

Quote Originally Posted by KuHaKu View Post
    Experience instance used Silvers to Kill and get Exp
    yeah I do those everyday. the only event I can't make is evil spirit.