Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please fix lag issue

I am seeing lag again. anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by mai View Post
    I am seeing lag again. anyone else?
    lag happens for every new char . buggy partners
    The two of us will live as the weak, fight as the weak, and defeat the strong as only the weak can!
    As long as there's a way to win the game, the Blank will not know defeat.
    In every age, and every world, the strong sharpen their fangs while the weak polish their wits.
    One of the things we, the Blank, love doing most is saying 'No' right to the faces of those who think they've got an absolute advantage!

I have no new partners and game is lagging. Click on something and it take 5-10 seconds before it confirms. it's not on every action but same as before, every few times it lags.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    I have no new partners and game is lagging. Click on something and it take 5-10 seconds before it confirms. it's not on every action but same as before, every few times it lags.
    same here , it happens everytime they add a new char.
    The two of us will live as the weak, fight as the weak, and defeat the strong as only the weak can!
    In every age, and every world, the strong sharpen their fangs while the weak polish their wits.
    One of the things we, the Blank, love doing most is saying 'No' right to the faces of those who think they've got an absolute advantage!

and we no longer have game support

I opened a ticket and actually GOT AN EMAIL w/ the ticket number. Hopefully will get support.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    I opened a ticket and actually GOT AN EMAIL w/ the ticket number. Hopefully will get support.
    Thanks for the Effort , we dont feel lag no more. i think.

I still have lag on S61/S63.

it's actually gotten worse for me.