Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket to cmunicate with us.

Administrator

Ticket to cmunicate with us.

Dear players,
    I was sorry that I had not been able to respond to the game in time because I am really too busy. Now we have a dedicated staff to solve everyone's problems in the game through Tickets. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused at this time. If you have any problems with the game in the future, please contact us through Ticket as possible. We promise we will answer you in time.
    At last I wish you a happy time in game.

Great news! It was about 2-3 months without knowing anything
    Yihashi

And 1 of the most common questions is to know if there will be any off-line event. Thanks for hearing us again
    Yihashi

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by xnhstov6732 View Post
    And 1 of the most common questions is to know if there will be any off-line event. Thanks for hearing us again
    I think no.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dear players,
    I was sorry that I had not been able to respond to the game in time because I am really too busy. Now we have a dedicated staff to solve everyone's problems in the game through Tickets. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused at this time. If you have any problems with the game in the future, please contact us through Ticket as possible. We promise we will answer you in time.
    At last I wish you a happy time in game.
    Are they actually looking at tickets? I still never get ticket number in email like it says it will.ticket4shini.jpg

I have reported things several times since I started the game and NEVER ONCE have I received an email with a ticket number. Most recent - for the last three days I have not been able to log in to S80. I'm missing Evil Spirit every night, Cross Server, Alliance Battle, not to mention any progress with my team. Every platform I have tried - Facebook app page, directly to the playshini.com page, Facebook Gameroom, all do the same thing. They look like they are loading, get to the "login to game server" thing, then nothing happens, no red line indicating loading, nothing. Just a black screen after that. I got in briefly two days ago but haven't been able to get in since. And even though I report it, without an email and a ticket number, there is no way to check the progress of a ticket. They need to have it so we can look up tickets by email address submitted.

so they have a dedicated staff to look at tickets, but it seems the ticket generation system is not working. So the staff must be very bored LOL

Administrator
    Our staff will solve the feedback from players as soon as possible, please be patient

I wish you guys would tell us where we can get our information from fb gameroom so we could at least play

I can't log in into my main account, the game is gone from fb gameroom and I can't even login using facebook account on the website. This sucks, you need to fix this problem somehow.