Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the game no longer available on Facebook?

This thread has been going for days now and not even 1 admin has replied..... poor show playshini.... poor show indeed

Few things to address here,
    1) the Admin hasnt been online for the last 3 days, which is why he hasnt replied. Everyone has lives so lets not forget that and still be fair. Its unfortunate and annoying, but we have to cope with it.
    2) I Have received emails from the tickets i sent, even though it just says that they will help me shortly or something like that.
    3) As angry as you might be, lets stay nice, and kind and respectful to the admins who kept the game up to begin with. If we become bitchy about it, the admin wont even want to help us. Although i dont think that it would be too far fetched to ask for compensation. A good compensation would be to get all our logins or enough tickets to buy our logins that we lost. Another one would be exclusive fragments. it doesnt have to be too much, but i believe 1000 exclusive fragments isnt too far fetched.

With much respect, Dreaded

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded89 View Post
    Few things to address here,
    1) the Admin hasnt been online for the last 3 days, which is why he hasnt replied. Everyone has lives so lets not forget that and still be fair. Its unfortunate and annoying, but we have to cope with it.
    2) I Have received emails from the tickets i sent, even though it just says that they will help me shortly or something like that.
    3) As angry as you might be, lets stay nice, and kind and respectful to the admins who kept the game up to begin with. If we become bitchy about it, the admin wont even want to help us. Although i dont think that it would be too far fetched to ask for compensation. A good compensation would be to get all our logins or enough tickets to buy our logins that we lost. Another one would be exclusive fragments. it doesnt have to be too much, but i believe 1000 exclusive fragments isnt too far fetched.

With much respect, Dreaded
    A few things to address here
    1. The admin is part of the company Playshini, which means they earn money, so its their job, they are not Moderators, they are Administrators, if they are paid to do a job, then do it.
    2.Yes congrats you got an automated response.... carry on feeling like a person has replied to you if you want and good luck with that.
    3. Stay nice? I did not think saying "poor show" was being impolite given the situation that paying customers are not able to access the game they have paid into and the fact that nobody from playshini barring the auto response is actually talking to us to either resolve the issue or at least keep us posted as to what the issue is! so or the love of god drop the charade.

With much respect, The troll under the bridge

Even though he is part of a company doesnt mean he doesnt have another job, and if that job keeps him busy then theres nothing we can do. He hasnt been online yet and others most likely havent even noticed either. They probably dont even know players from FB cant access their account, so even if its his job, without knowing theres a problem he hasnt checked back on it.

As for the automated response, i know it is one, but its better then receiving no confirmation, and not a single word from them to begin with, which has happened to some players.

As for being nice, i wasnt saying that to you for saying poor show. When a game is down and devs havent noticed or arent doing their job because they dont know somethings wrong, things get out of hand, and people start shitting on them, and getting angry, which will solve absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Dreaded89; 08-18-2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: forgot an R after either and wrote eithe

no change has anyone got or know the contact details of shini /fb or company's affiliated with them ???????

I don't have any new information unfortunately. Still waiting for them to pick up on the issue

fb has some problem
    we will send all sever reward when it fixed

Thank you Dev for the update. We look forward to the resolution.

Thank you very much for the reply Dev. We appreciate that the problem was acknowledged.

Got kicked out and can't get back in now.
    getting a message that "https://bleach.playshini.com" took too long to respond.