Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the game no longer available on Facebook?

Is the game no longer available on Facebook?

I tried logging in this morning and could not find it anywhere on Facebook or Gameroom.

what this gamer said i can not too need help

I have the same problem when I try to log in as shown below:

Capture.JPG

I tried to sync my facebook account with a normal email and pass login but it didnt work every time so does this mean I have lost my account now???

This problem needs to be fixed as quickly as possible. I played this game for around 8 months, and i have sunk money into it, even if its still ViP4 its a substential amount. I had a lot of Ulquiorra tickets and was getting Soo Zabimaru soon for his bond. I play this game everyday, maybe 3 hours a day. For the last 200 days. This issue needs to be fixed, and accounts returned. Also i fought HARDKNIGHTS in Cross Server Battle, so i know its more then 1 or two people its happening to. Please resolve this issue. If you need more added information feel free to contact me to my email account.

hello bud i want to know is it a problem FB has with shini or shini has with FB to just cut of over a night is to me just bollocks i have had no reply too from FB and as ff yet none from shini
    anyone else had replys yet ?????

I havent had a reply yet no, however, if they are transitioning the app from facebook to another site, in this case playshini.com , then the message they sent makes sense. App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions. Which is the message im guessing a lot of members are receiving. For us, on our part there isnt anything we can do but let them know through ticlets, which is what i did. I sent 2 tickets, one for my account and one for additional information, like zanpakuto upgrades and guild information.

For the time being i would suggest being patient. And if an admin is reading this, pretty please dont lose our progress. We spend a lot of our free time on this game, and its a game we enjoy. It wouldnt be fair to have it lost without any explanation. Much love, Dreaded

ty bud for your quick reply =)

I'm currently stalking the forums for solutions, and any sign that the admin has seen the problem and is working towards getting us our account information back.

Wow what did we do to deserve this lol

Please answer us Playshini, dont just fall silent!