Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Web address issue?

Unhappy New Web address issue?

Hey guys,

I tried to log on today and a message pops up and tells me that the site is either down or moved...
    Anybody actually logged in?

It has been three days since I was last able to log in. Same error message. S6

A few days ago I had the unsecured website blocker stop me a few times but now its just the site issue -_- (S23) have you tried other servers?

If you get a 'moved to a new web address' error it only means that the host is dead or expired. Basically game is dead either temporarily or permanently.

I hope not -_- put to much time and money here...besides Bleach anime is coming back, so you would think this game will spike.

they should have at least provide the address where the move the site T_T

I am not getting a "moved to a new web address" error. I am getting a site certificate expired error. This happened a while back, and MANY days later the issue got resolved. With Corona-chan involved, however, no telling when/if they will resolve it.

Plus -the gogames access is up but the playshini.com access is not. So players on gogames will have an advantage over players on playshini that we can and will never be compensated for. Not just lost time but arena/prestige loss and CSB.

Its up now guys!

Its not up not on this site nor on facebook

Dreaded sorry to hear that man but I'm logged in as we speak. On the Playshini.com site.